Friday, November 29, 2013

Wow. It's been a while, huh ? Time flies when you are having fun !

I don't remember if I have said this before, but I will say it again anyway because it it so true. This takes over your life. Not forever, but from the time you find out that you are positive until your surgery (and recovery), it seems like it is always on your mind. Planning school conferences, vacations, your job..... everything gets the "Do I have an appointment that day?" or "I should be out of the hospital by that time." before you can commit. The important thing to remember is that this is temporary. Five years from now, you won't even think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the highly personal nature of this blog, all comments must first be read by the administrator before they are posted.